绝望的主妇第一季第23集直播回放-Part01

­­­Desperate Housewives S01E23 – Part01

相关知识点请参见以下讲义:

Take a closer lookwhen you look at or think about something more carefully. (仔细观察、冥思细想)

E.G.1:There is a motive to every mystery…Evidence of every crime… And an answer to every question. All you have to do is take a closer look. And eventually, every secret will be revealed. (DH S01E23)

参考翻译:任何事情都有起因,任何罪恶都有证据,任何问题都有答案。你只需要认真观察、细心思索,最终,每个秘密都将真相大白。

E.G.2:If you know where she is, you better start talking, or I’ll get the health department down here to take a closer look at what you’re serving as moo shu pork. (DH S03E01)

参考翻译:你要是知道她的下落,就别藏着掖着,否则我就让卫生部的人来仔细检查下你们供应的木须肉。 

【片段精解】——>>CLIP 92

MaryMy name is Mary Alice Young. 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨

——>> Before I died, my life was filled 我在世的时候 我的生活充满了

——>> with love, laughter, friendship, 爱 欢笑 友情

——>> And sadly, secrets. 不幸的是 还有秘密

——>> The secrets had begun 15 years earlier 这个秘密始于15年前

——>> when my name was Angela Forrest, 那时我的名字叫安吉拉·福里斯特

——>> and I was living a life of quiet desperation. 我生活平静 却暗潮涌动

——>> I felt it every morning 这样的感觉会出现在

——>> as I made breakfast for my husband. 每天早上给我丈夫做早餐的时候

PaulYou could stop by the market today. That would be great. 你能去下超市吗

——>> I’m out of shaving cream. 我的剃须膏用完了

MaryAnd during the errands I ran in the afternoons… 出现在我下午出去办事的时候

Market salesmanIt’s a Friday double coupon day. You’ll save a bunch if you come on Fridays. 周五双倍折扣,你要是周五来的话就能省下很多了

Mary… Even at my work every evening… 甚至出现在我每晚上班的时候

NurseWhat a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here? 好漂亮的日历 照片是在附近拍的吗

FeliciaOh, no, that’s way out in Fairview. I have family there. 不是 是很远处的美景镇 我有家人住那儿

——>> Isn’t it idyllic? 太田园了

——>> Here, Angela. You can file this. 给你 安吉拉 归档吧

Mary… To me, each day was gray and meaningless. 对我而言 每天都是灰色的 毫无意义

——>> And then one night, suddenly… 然后突然有一晚

DeidreHey, Angela… 安吉拉

MaryThere was color. 生活有了一丝色彩

——>> Deidre? What are you doing here? 黛德丽 你在这儿干什么

DeidreI need some money. 我需要钱

MaryDeidre. Here. 黛德丽 给你

——>> You’re using again, aren’t you? 你又吸毒了是不是

DeidreNo. 没有

DeidreI’ve just got to get some food for my baby. 我只是要给我孩子买点吃的

——>> Some other stuff. 和别的东西

MaryIf the baby’s hungry, we can go to the market and I’ll buy food. 如果孩子饿了 我们去超市买些东西吧

DeidreI can shop for my own baby, OK? 我能自己给我孩子买吃的

——>> Quiet. I can’t think. 安静点 我不能思考了

——>> See this watch? It’s worth a lot. 看到这个手表了吗 很值钱

——>> I’ll give it to you for 50 bucks. 50块我卖给你

PaulShe’s not giving you money. 她不会给你钱

DeidreDo you mind? 能闭嘴吗

——>> Angela, you’re the only one at Rehab 安吉拉 你是在戒毒所

——>> who treated me like a person. 唯一把我当人看的人

——>> Please. Please don’t stop now. 求你了 别拒绝我

MaryI’m sorry. 我很抱歉

DeidreI’ll sell you my baby. 我把孩子卖给你

MaryWhat? 什么

DeidreI heard you talking. And I know you can’t have your own. 我知道你不能生育

——>> It’s been killing you. 你很绝望

PaulIt’s time that you left. 你该离开了

DeidreI’m thinking about Dana. 我在为丹娜着想

——>> You’ll give him a good home. 你能给他一个好的家庭环境

——>> OK? He’ll be better off. 好吗 那对他更好

——>> Shh! Quiet! 嘘 安静点

PaulHoney. 亲爱的

DeidreHow much money do you keep in the house? 你家里有多少钱

Double coupon[‘kuːpɒn] day:the day when the store gives you twice the discount on whatever coupon you use. (双倍优惠日)

扩展知识点Black Friday:the day after the US holiday of Thanksgiving, regarded as the first day of the Christmas shopping season, on which retailers make many special offers. (黑色星期五)

Black Friday has also been used historically to refer to any awful event that happens on that day. The first recorded use of Black Friday was applied not to holiday shopping but to the crash of the U.S. gold market on September 24, 1869, caused by two unscrupulous criminals.

Conspiracy: James Fisk Jr (left) and Jay Gould (center) built people’s fortunes – but lost it all

Two ruthless Wall Street financiers, Jay Gould and Jim Fisk, worked together to buy up as much as they could of the nation’s gold, to drive the price sky-high and sell it for huge profits. But on that Friday, the conspiracy collapsed and the market went into free fall and bankrupted everyone from Wall Street bankers to farmers.

Here are some of the other versions of the origins with regard to this term:

上世纪50年代费城的警察署称感恩节后的周五(采购高峰期以及海陆军足球联赛)为Black Friday:

Police officers in Philadelphia were first to link Black Friday to the post-Thanksgiving period in the 1950s. Large crowds of tourists and shoppers came to the city the day after Thanksgiving for the Army-Navy football game, creating chaos, traffic jams and shoplifting opportunities.

Black Friday黑色星期五的来历
Conspiracy: James Fisk Jr (left) and Jay Gould (center) built people’s fortunes – but lost it all

Police officers in the city weren’t able to take the day off work and instead had to work long shifts to control the riots, thus using the term “Black Friday” to refer to it.

As the name spread throughout Philadelphia, some of the city’s merchants and boosters disliked the negative connotations[ˌkɑːnə’teɪʃn(涵义、蕴意、言外这意)] and unsuccessfully tried to change it to “Big Friday”.

也有很多人认为“Black Friday”起源于上世纪80年代会计做账兴起的专有名词。一些商超在做账的时候,会用红色与黑色来体现他们生意上的盈亏。红色表示赔钱、黑色表示赢利。这也是常见商务短语“Go/be in the black(有利润、有盈余)”的起源。

美剧猫鼠游戏:In the black

E.G.1:I remember when I was a kid, a manager comes in and….He says, “Now, Joe, you’re under quota. We need to be in the black.” (HACF S02E10)
参考翻译:我记得当我孩提的时候,一个经理走过来对我说:“乔伊,你没达成配额,我们得有盈余啊。”

E.G.2:Looks like the black market’s in the black. Where’d she get these guys, Abercrombie & Fitch? (White Collar S06E02)

参考翻译:看上去这家黑市利润不错啊。她从哪找来的这些人,阿贝克隆比&费奇吗?

鼠标滚轮往上滑,获取第一季第23集完整版学习笔记(需支付点数)Notes

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。

最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或联络我们。

对于会员专享、整站源码、程序插件、网站模板、网页模版等类型的素材,文章内用于介绍的图片通常并不包含在对应可供下载素材包内。这些相关商业图片需另外购买,且本站不负责(也没有办法)找到出处。 同样地一些字体文件也是这种情况,但部分素材会在素材包内有一份字体下载链接清单。

如果您已经成功付款但是网站没有弹出成功提示,请联系站长提供付款信息为您处理

源码素材属于虚拟商品,具有可复制性,可传播性,一旦授予,不接受任何形式的退款、换货要求。请您在购买获取之前确认好 是您所需要的资源