绝望的主妇第一季第一集学习专栏

Susan:  I wouldn’t eat that if I were you. 如果我是你 我绝不吃那东西

Mike: Why?为什么

——>> I made it. Trust me. 那是我做的 相信我

——>> Hey, hey, do you have a death wish? 等等 你有什么遗愿吗

Mike: No, I just refused to believe that anybody没有 我不相信有人连

——>> can screw up macaroni and cheese. 乳酪通心粉都能做砸

——>> Oh, my god. 哦 天哪

——>> How did you…? It tastes like 你怎么能 这吃起来就像

——>> it’s burnt and undercooked. 烤焦了但又没熟

Susan: Yeah, I get that a lot. Here you go. 是啊 我经常这样 接着

Mike: Thanks. I’m Mike Delfino. 谢谢 我是麦克·德尔非诺

——>> I just started renting the Sims’ house next door. 我刚租下隔壁赛蒙家的房子

Susan: Susan Mayer. I live across the street. 苏珊·梅尔 我住对面

Mike: Mrs. Huber told me about you, 胡博太太跟我说过你

——>> said you illustrate children’s books. 说你为儿童书画插画

Susan: Yeah, I’m very big with the under-five set. 是啊 五岁以下的孩子都知道我

——>> What do you do? 你是做什么的

Mike: Plumber. So if you ever have a clog… 水管工 所以万一你有东西堵住了

——>> or something. 或是别的什么

Susan: Now that everybody’s seen that I brought something, 现在大家都看到我带来的东西了

——>> I should probably just throw this out. 我应该早点把它扔了

Lynette: Ease up, you little vampire. 轻点 小冤家

Martha: Lynette, I’ve been looking all over for you… 勒奈特 我到处找你

——>> Are you aware of what your sons are doing? 知道你的儿子们在干嘛吗

Boy: Cannonball! 大炮攻击

——>> Stop! 停下来

Lynette: What are you doing? We are at a wake. 你们在干什么 这可是个告别会

——>> Oh my god. 天啊

Boy: You said we could go in the pool. 你说我们可以游泳的

Lynette: I said you could go by the pool. 我说的是你们可以在泳池旁边

——>> Do you have your swimsuits on? 你们穿了泳衣

Boy: Yeah, we put ’em under ourselves before we left. 穿了,出门前穿到衣服里面的

Lynette: You three planned this? All right. That’s it. Get out. 你们三个计划好的是吧? 够了 出来

Boy: No. 不要

Lynette: No? 不?

—->> I am your mother. 我是你们的妈妈

——>> You have to do what I say. Come on. 照我说的做 快点

Boy: We want to swim and you can’t stop us! 我们想游泳 你阻止不了我们

Lynette: Here. 劳驾

Boy: No! 别过来

Lynette: Get out. 快出来

——>> Think I won’t get in this pool and just grab you? Get out! 以为我不会下来抓你们吗? 出来

——>> Get over here. 过来

——>> Get over here. 过来

——>> All right, give me your arm. 好的 胳膊伸过来

——>> You… 你

——>> That’s right. Get over here. 这就对了 过来

——>> Go, go, go, go, go. Move it. 快快快 走

——>> Out. Get out. 出来 给我出来

——>> Paul, we have to leave now. 保罗 我们得走了

——>> Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. 对你妻子的去世,我再次诚挚地表示哀悼

——>> Go. 走

Narrator: Lynette shouldn’t have been so concerned about my husband. 勒奈特用不着这么关心我丈夫

——>> He had other things on his mind. Things below the surface. 他所担心的是那些隐藏在内心深处的秘密

——>> The morning after my funeral, my friends 我葬礼第二天的早上 我的朋友们

——>> and neighbors quietly went back 和邻居们就默默地回到了

——>> to their busy, busy lives. 他们忙碌的生活中

——>> While some did their cooking… 有的在做饭

——>> …And some did their cleaning… 有的在打扫

——>> …And some did their yoga… 有的在做瑜伽

——>> …Others… 还有的

——>> …did their “homework”. 在做”家庭作业”

Julie: Hi… 你好

——>> I’m Julie. I kicked my soccer ball into your backyard. 我是朱莉 我把球踢到你家后院了

Mike: Oh, ok. Well, let’s go round and get it. 好的 那我们过去捡

——>> Stay 别出来

Julie: His wife died a year ago. He wanted to stay in LA, 他妻子一年前死了 他本想留在洛杉矶

——>> but here were too many memories. 但是那有太多回忆了

——>> He’s renting for tax purposes, 税务原因他现在只能租房

——>> but hopes to buy a place real soon. 但是他想尽快买一幢

Susan: I can’t believe you went over there 我不敢相信你竟然去那了

Julie: Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. 我看到你们在告别会上媚来眼去了

——>> You are obviously into each other你们双方都有好感

——>> Now you know he’s single, you can ask him out. 既然知道他单身 你就能约他啦

Susan: Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do. 朱莉 我喜欢德尔菲诺先生 我承认

——>> I just… I don’t even know if I’m ready to start dating yet. 我只是不知道自己是否准备好约会了

Julie: You need to get back out there. 你需要回到社交圈去

——>> Come on. How long has it been since you’ve had sex? 你还记得上次做爱是什么时候吗

——>> Are you mad that I asked you that? 你生气了

Susan: No, I’m trying to remember. 不是 我在想答案

——>> I don’t want to talk to you about my love life any more. 我不想再跟你讨论我的情感生活了

——>> It weirds me out 这会令我浑身不自在

Julie: I wouldn’t have said anything. It’s just… 我本来不应该说 只是

Susan: What? 什么

Julie: I heard dad’s girlfriend ask if you’d 我听见爸爸的女朋友问

——>> dated anyone since the divorce. 你离婚之后有没有约过谁

——>> And dad said he doubted it. 爸爸说他很怀疑

——>> And then they both laughed. 然后他们都笑了

Mike: Hey, Susan. 嗨 苏珊

Susan: Hi, Mike. I brought you a little house-warming gift. 嗨 麦克 我带了个搬家礼物给你

——>> I probably should’ve brought something by earlier, but 我应该早点送礼物过来的

Mike: Actually, you’re the first in the neighborhood to stop by. 实际上 你是小区里第一个拜访的

Susan: Really? 真的吗

Narrator: Susan knew she was lucky. 苏珊知道自己很幸运

——>> An eligible bachelor had moved on to Wisteria Lane 一个称心的单身汉搬到了紫藤郡

——>> and she was the first to find out. 而她又是第一个发现的

——>> But she also knew that good news… 但她也知道 好消息……

Edie: Hello there. 你们好啊

Narrator: …Travels quickly… 总是不胫而走

——>> Edie Britt was the most predatory 伊迪·布利特是方圆五个街区内

——>> divorcee in a five-block radius. 最风骚的离异女子

——>> Her conquests were numerous. 她的俘虏不计其数

——>> Varied. 种类繁多

——>> and legendary. 如传奇一般

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

评论(1)

  • X22loalo 2024年7月11日 上午11:11

    Hey people!!!!!
    Good mood and good luck to everyone!!!!!

本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。

最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或联络我们。

对于会员专享、私藏软件、高频短语、句型结构、修辞应用等类型的素材,文章内用于介绍的图片通常并不包含在对应可供下载素材包内。这些相关商业图片需另外购买,且本站不负责(也没有办法)找到出处。 同样地一些字体文件也是这种情况,但部分素材会在素材包内有一份字体下载链接清单。

如果您已经成功付款但是网站没有弹出成功提示,请联系站长提供付款信息为您处理

源码素材属于虚拟商品,具有可复制性,可传播性,一旦授予,不接受任何形式的退款、换货要求。请您在购买获取之前确认好 是您所需要的资源