绝望的主妇第一季第一集学习专栏
Edie: Hi, Susan. I hope I’m not interrupting. 你好 苏珊 希望没打扰到你们
——>> You must be Mike Delfino. 你一定就是麦克·德尔非诺
——>> Hi, I’m Edie… Britt. 你好 我是伊迪·布利特
——>> I live over there. 我住那
——>> Welcome to Wisteria Lane. 欢迎搬来紫藤郡
Narrator: Susan had met the enemy. And she was a slut. 苏珊碰到对手了 还是个荡妇
Mike: Thank you. What’s this? 谢谢 这是什么
Edie: Sausage puttanesca. 茄汁香肠
——>> It’s just something I threw together. 不过是我随便做的
Mike: Well, thanks, Edie. 谢谢 伊迪
——>> That’s… great. I’d invite you both in, 真好 我应该请你们进来的
——>> but I was sort of in the middle of something. 但是我正在忙
Susan: Oh, I… I’m late for an appointment. 我赴约就要迟到了
Edie: I just wanted to say hi. 我就是过来打个招呼
Narrator: And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun. 就这样 麦克·德尔非诺之争开始了
——>> For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie 有一瞬间 苏珊想她和伊迪说不定
——>> would remain friendly. 可以友好地竞争
Edie: Oh, Mike, I heard you’re a plumber. 哦 麦克 我听说你是个水管工
Narrator: But she was reminded that when it came to men… 但是她被警醒 在男人的问题上
Edie: Do you think you could stop by later tonight and take a look at my pipes? 你一会能过来看看我家的管道吗
Narrator: …Women don’t fight fair. 女人不会公平竞争
Mike: Sure. 没问题
Edie: Thanks. 谢啦
——>> Bye, Susan. 拜 苏珊
Gaby: You can’t order me around like I am a child. 你别想像管小孩那样指挥我
Carlos: Gabrielle. 加布丽尔
Gaby: No, no. I’m not going. 不 我才不去
Carlos: It’s business. 这是生意
——>> Tanaka expects everyone to bring their wives. 塔纳卡希望每人都携眷出席
Gaby: Every time I’m around that man, 每次我在那男人周围
——>> he tries to grab my ass. 他都想捏我的屁股
Carlos: I made over 200,000 doing business with him last year. 去年我从他那赚了二十万
——>> If he wants to grab your ass, you let him. 如果他想捏你的屁股 让他捏
Carlos: John. 约翰
John: Mr. Solis, you scared me. 索利斯先生 你吓到我了
Carlos: Why is that bush there? 那怎么还有杂草
——>> You were supposed to dig it up last week. 你上周就该除掉的
John: I didn’t have time last… 我没时间
Carlos: I don’t want to hear your excuses. Just take care of it. 别找借口,把它处理好
Gaby: I really hate the way you talk to me. 我讨厌你跟我说话的语气
Carlos: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace我讨厌花一万五千块买条
——>> that you couldn’t live without. 没它你就活不下去的钻石项链
——>> But I’m learning to deal with it. 但是我学着接受了
——>> So can I tell Tanaka we’ll be there tomorrow? 我能告诉塔纳卡我们明晚都会去了吗
Gaby: John, we have bandages top shelf in the kitchen. 约翰 邦迪在厨房的架子上
John: Thanks, Mrs. Solis. 谢谢 索利斯夫人
Gaby: Fine, I’ll go. 好吧 我去
——>> But I’m keeping my back pressed 但是我会整晚
——>> against the wall the entire time. 都靠墙站着的
Carlos: See, now this is what a marriage is all about. 看到了吧 这就是婚姻的真谛
——>> Compromise. 妥协
Gaby: Is your finger ok? 你手指没事吧
John: Yeah, yes, it’s just a small cut. 没事 一个小口子而已
Gaby: Let me see. Mmm. 给我看看
John: You know, Mrs. Solis, I really like it when we hook up, 索利斯夫人 我喜欢和你亲热
——>> but, um, you know, I got to get my work done and… 但是 我还有活要干
——>> …I can’t afford to lose this job. 我可丢不起这份工作
Gaby: This table was hand-carved. 这张桌子可是纯手工雕刻
——>> Carlos had it imported from Italy. 卡洛斯从意大利进购的
——>> It cost him $23,000. 花了他$23000
John: You want to do it on the table this time? 你这次想在桌子上做吗
Gaby: Absolutely. 当然了
Danielle: Why can’t we ever have normal soup? 我们不能喝普通一点的汤吗
Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. 丹妮尔 罗勒汤就很普通啊
Danielle: Just once, 就一次
——>> couldn’t we have a soup that people have heard of? 喝一点大家都知道的汤
——>> Like French onion or navy bean. 例如法式洋葱汤 或者菜豆汤
Bree: First of all, your father can’t eat onions. 首先 你爸爸对洋葱过敏
——>> He’s deathly allergic. 那是致命的
——>> And I won’t even dignify your navy bean suggestion. 再说我也不认为菜豆汤是个好主意
——>> So… how’s the osso buco? 炖小牛胫味道怎么样
Andrew: It’s ok. 还可以
Bree: It’s ok? 只是还可以
——>> Andrew, I spent three hours cooking this meal. 安德鲁 我花了三小时做这顿饭
——>> How do you think it makes me feel when you但你却牵强敷衍一句
——>> say “it’s okay” in that sullen tone? ” 还可以” 您想过我的感受吗?
Andrew: Who asked you to spend three hours on dinner? 没人让你花三小时准备晚饭
Bree: Excuse me? 你说什么
Andrew: Tim Harper’s mom gets home from work, 汤姆·哈伯的妈妈工作回来后
——>> pops open a can of pork and beans, 砰的一声打开猪肉和豆子罐头
——>> and boom, they’re eating. Everyone’s happy. 然后热热闹闹的吃饭 大家都很开心
Bree: You’d rather I serve pork and beans? 你宁愿我做猪肉和豆子吗
Danielle: Apologize now. I am begging. 我求你赶紧道歉
Andrew: I’m saying, 我的意思是
——>> do you always have to serve cuisine? 有必要总是吃大餐吗
——>> Can’t we ever just have food? 难道我们就不能简单地吃顿饭
Bree: Are you doing drugs? 你嗑药了么
Andrew: What? 什么
Bree: Change in behavior is one of the warning signs, 行为异常就是嗑药的表现
——>> and you have been as fresh as paint 在此之前的
——>> for the last six months. 半年里你精神焕发、暴躁无理
——>> That certainly would explain 我想这就是
——>> why you’re always locked in the bathroom. 你经常把自己锁在卫生间的原因
Danielle: Trust me, that is not what he is doing. 相信我 他在卫生间可不是干这事
Andrew: Shut up. 闭嘴
——>> Mom, I’m not the one with the problem here, all right? 妈妈 有问题的不只是我,好吧?
——>> You’re the one always acting like你才是那个表现得
——>> she’s running for mayor of Stepford. 像要竞选市长的
Bree: Rex… Seeing that you’re the head of this household, 雷克斯 作为一家之主
——>> I would really appreciate you saying something. 你得说些什么吧
Rex: Pass the salt? 把盐给我



评论(1)
Hey people!!!!!
Good mood and good luck to everyone!!!!!