绝望的主妇第一季第一集学习专栏

Narrator: The sound that awakened my son was 惊醒我儿子的声音

——>> something he’d heard only once before. 在他还很小的时候

——>> Many years ago when he was quite young. 听到过一次

——>> But he recognized it instantly. 但他马上就明白了

——>> It was the sound of a family secret. 这声音是我们家的秘密

——>> Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane 葬礼过去七天后

——>> finally returned to normal. 紫藤郡人的生活重归正常

——>> Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate. 对于我的某些朋友来说 生活并不尽如人意

Boy: Mommy, mommy! 妈妈 妈妈

Lynette: Now what 又怎么了

Boy: Daddy’s home! 爸爸回来了

Tom: Come on! Hey, is anybody home? 过来 家里有人吗

Lynette: I wasn’t expecting you for a week. 我以为你不打算回来了

Tom: I have to go back to ‘Frisco in the morning. 我今天上午得赶回旧金山

——>> But I got your call. You sounded a little frazzled. 但我收到你的留言了 你听起来你很憔悴

Lynette: Yeah. 没错

——>> It’s been a little rough. 我的确有点难熬

Tom: Hi. Yeah. Peaches. 嗯 桃子味

Boy: Daddy, did you bring us any presents? 你给我们带礼物了吗

Tom: Oh, god, presents. Wait up. Let me see. 对了 礼物 等一下 我找找

——>> Ohhh! 在这儿

Boy: Yeah! 太棒了

Tom: But I’m not ganna give it to you unless 但你们得保证 现在就到外面去

——>> you promise me to go outside right now 练二十分钟投球

——>> and practice throwing it for 20 minutes. You promise? 我才能把球给你们 行吗

Boy: Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! 好耶 好耶

Tom: Punks. Get out! 孩子们 快去吧

——>> Who’s open? Go out. Deeper. Deeper. Touchdown! 谁来开球 出去 再远点儿 触地得分

Lynette: Oh, my god. 天哪

——>> Oh, no. 别这样

——>> You got to be kidding. I’m exhausted. 你开玩笑吧 我累瘫了

——>> I look terrible. I’m covered in peaches. 身上一团糟 还都是桃子味

Tom: I’m sorry, baby. I got to have you. 抱歉了 宝贝 我控制不了了

Lynette: Well, is it ok if I just lie here? 我能不能就这么躺着

Tom: Absolutely. 当然可以

Lynette: I love you. 我爱你

Tom: I love you more. 我更爱你

Lynette: Wait. I gotta tell you I was having trouble with swelling. 等等 我有点肿胀的毛病

——>> The doctor took me off the pill. 医生不让我吃避孕药了

——>> You just gotta put on a condom. 你得把套子戴上

Tom: A condom? 戴套子

Lynette: Yeah. 没错

Tom: What’s the big deal? Let’s risk it. 没什么大不了的 我们就赌一把吧

Lynette: Let’s risk it? 赌一把

Tom: Yeah. 对啊

Rex: I can’t believe you tried to kill me. 真没想到你会想要杀了我

Bree: Yes, well, I feel badly about that. 我很抱歉

——>> I told you Mrs. Huber came over 我说过了 胡博太太当时走过来

——>> and I got distracted. It was a mistake. 我走神了 是我不小心而已

Rex: Since when do you make mistakes? 你怎么会有疏忽的时候

Bree: What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思

Rex: It means I’m sick of you being你永远都让事情保持完美

——>> so damn perfect all the time. 这让我无法忍受

——>> I’m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move. 我讨厌你的头发总是一丝不苟

——>> I’m sick of you making our bed in the我讨厌早晨我还没去洗手间

——>> morning before I’ve even used the bathroom. 你就已经把床铺好了

——>> You’re this plastic suburban housewife, 你简直就是个人造的完美家庭主妇

——>> with her pearls and spatula, 戴着珍珠项链 拿着刮铲

——>> who says things like “we owe the Hendersons a dinner.” 嘴里说着 “我们得请亨德森一家吃顿饭”

——>> Where’s the woman I fell in love with… 我一见倾心的女人去哪儿了

——>> …Who used to burn the toast and 那个会把面包烤焦

——>> drink milk out of the carton? 喝纸盒牛奶的女人

——>> and laugh. 会放声大笑的女人

——>> I need her. 我想念她了

——>> Not this cold, perfect thing you’ve become. 而不是现在这样完美却冷酷的

Bree: These need water. 这花该换水了

Narrator: Bree sobbed quietly in the restroom for five minutes, 布里在洗手间里安静的抽泣了五分钟

——>> but her husband never knew. 但她丈夫不知道

——>> Because when Bree finally emerged… 因为当她出来的时候

——>> …she was perfect. 她又完美如初

Gaby: I found my earrings. We can go now. 我找到耳环了 可以走了

Carlos: Was John here today? 约翰今天来过吗

Gaby: Well, yeah. 来过啊

Carlos: The lawn hasn’t been mowed. I’ve had it. 草坪根本没修剪 我受够了

——>> We’re getting a real gardener. 得换个专业园丁了

Gaby: Why? 为什么

Carlos: Are you deaf? 你没听见吗

——>> I just said he’s not doing his job. 他根本没完成他的活儿

Gaby: It’s dark. You just can’t see the lawn has been mowed. 天太黑了 你看不出来草坪已经剪过了

Carlos: It hasn’t been. 就是没有

——>> Feel this grass. 摸摸这草

Gaby: I’m not feeling the grass. 我才懒得摸呢

——>> Let’s just get going. Come on, we’re late. 快走吧 我们要迟到了

Carlos: Take care of it. 把车停好

Waiter: Yes, sir. 是 先生

Carlos: There’s Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance. 塔纳卡在那边 轮到我大显身手了

Gaby: Good luck, sweetheart. 祝你好运 甜心

——>> Excuse me. 等一下

Waiter: Ma’am. 你好

Gaby: You see that man just walked away? 看到那个刚走开的男人了吗

——>> Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all night long? 你能保证他今晚手里一直都有酒吗?

Waiter: Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士

Martha: Susan? Susan! 苏珊 苏珊

Susan: Mrs. Huber, how are you doing? 胡博太太 近来可好

——>> Not too well, I’m afraid. 不算太好

——>> I’m trying to find something to soothe my stomach. 我想找点治胃病的药

Susan: It’s upset? 胃不舒服

Martha: Yeah. 对啊

——>> I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake. 我在追思会上吃了超难吃的奶酪通心粉

——>> It’s been running through me ever since. 然后胃就一直在翻腾

——>> And I need to be at my best. 我得赶紧好起来

——>> Edie Britt’s son is spending the night tonight. 伊迪·布利特的儿子今晚要来我家过夜

Susan: He’s spending the night? 他要在你家过夜

Martha: Apparently Edie is having a gentleman friend over for dinner, 伊迪要和一位先生共进晚餐

——>> and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, 我猜她打算狂欢一整夜

——>> if you know what I mean. 你明白我的意思吧

——>> Oh, here’s some antacid. Have you ever tried this? 这有些抗酸剂 你服过这种药吗

Susan: I can’t believe it. This can’t be happening. 难以置信 怎么可能呢

——>> Mike can’t like Edie better than me. He just can’t. 比起我 麦克不会更喜欢伊迪的 不可能

Julie: You don’t know what’s going on. 你又不知道究竟会发生什么事

——>> Maybe they’re just having dinner. 没准儿他们就是吃个饭而已

Susan: You’re right. They’re doing it. 你说对了 他们在干那事

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

评论(1)

  • X22loalo 2024年7月11日 上午11:11

    Hey people!!!!!
    Good mood and good luck to everyone!!!!!

本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。

最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或联络我们。

对于会员专享、私藏软件、高频短语、句型结构、修辞应用等类型的素材,文章内用于介绍的图片通常并不包含在对应可供下载素材包内。这些相关商业图片需另外购买,且本站不负责(也没有办法)找到出处。 同样地一些字体文件也是这种情况,但部分素材会在素材包内有一份字体下载链接清单。

如果您已经成功付款但是网站没有弹出成功提示,请联系站长提供付款信息为您处理

源码素材属于虚拟商品,具有可复制性,可传播性,一旦授予,不接受任何形式的退款、换货要求。请您在购买获取之前确认好 是您所需要的资源