绝望的主妇第一季第一集学习专栏

Susan: Edie? Edie? 伊迪 伊迪

——>> Hello? Anybody home? 有人在家吗

——>> I need to borrow sugar. 我要借点糖

Edie: Oh, my god! Oh, yes! Give it to me! 天啊 就是这样 给我

Narrator: And just like that, the possibility Susan had clung to, 就这样 苏珊对麦克·德尔非诺抱有的

——>> the maybe of Mike Delfino, was gone forever. 最后一点幻想 彻底破灭了

——>> And despite the precariousness of her situation, 尽管她心绪难平

——>> Susan took a moment to mourn her loss. 苏珊还是冷静下来,伤心失落了好一阵

——>> It didn’t take Susan long to realize, 苏珊马上就意外

——>> this was just not her night. 今天晚上她注定倒霉

Edie: Is somebody out there? 是谁在楼下

——>> Oh, my god! That’s smoke! 上帝啊 冒烟了

Edie: Oh, my god. 天哪

Martha: She left candles unattended in the den. 她把点燃的蜡烛丢在外间里

——>> Paramedic said she was lucky. 医护说她已经很幸运了

——>> She could’ve been killed. 她本来可能会死的

——>> She ran out with nothing on. 她什么都没穿就跑了出来

Lynette: She was having sex with some guy when the fire started. 起火的时候她和别人做爱呢

Gaby: What happened to him? 那人怎么样了

Lynette: He got smoke inhalation. He’s at the hospital. 他吸入了烟雾 送医院了

Bree: Susan, are you all right? You look awful. 苏珊 你没事吧 你脸色不对劲啊

Susan: I’m fine. I’m fine. I…I just, uh, feel really bad for Edie. 我没事 没事 我只是 为伊迪感到遗憾

Gaby: Oh, honey, don’t worry about Edie. She’s a strong lady. 哦,亲爱的 不用为她担心 她很坚强

Lynette: Absolutely. She’ll get through this. 没错 她能挺过来的

——>> She’ll find a way to survive. 她总有办法渡过难关

Bree: We all do. 我们都是如此

——>> Come on. 走吧

Mike: Wow! What happened? 天啊 怎么回事

Susan: Mike! 麦克

Narrator: And suddenly there he was. 突然间 他出现了

——>> Like a phoenix rising from the ashes. 像是浴火重生的凤凰

Susan: I… I thought you were… Uh… Where were you? 我以为你在 你去哪儿了

Mike: I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh? 我刚从电影院回来 伊迪家着火了是吗

——>> Yeah. Yeah, but she’s fine now. 是啊 不过她现在没事了

——>> Everything’s fine now. 一切都没事了

Narrator: And just like that, Susan was happy. 就这样 苏珊很高兴

——>> Life was suddenly full of… possibilities. 她的生活又充满了无限可能

——>> Not to mention a few unexpected surprises. 更别说一些意外的”惊喜”了

Man A: Hello. 喂

Mike: It’s me. 是我

Man A: Have anything yet? 有消息了吗

Mike: No, nothing yet. 还没有

——>> But don’t worry. I’m definitely getting closer. 不过别着急 我快要得手了

Susan: I brought some champagne. 我带了些香槟

——>> I thought we should have a toast. 我觉得我们应该喝一杯

Narrator: The next day my friends came together 第二天 我的朋友们一起过来

——>> to pack away my clothes, 把我的衣服 私人物品

——>> my personal belongings and what was left of my life. 还有我留下的一切痕迹都清理走

Susan: All right, ladies, lift ’em up. 好了 姑娘们 举杯吧

——>> To Mary Alice, a good friend and neighbor. 敬玛丽·艾莉丝 好朋友 好邻居

——>> Wherever you are, we hope you’ve found peace. 无论你身在何处 愿你能寻得平静

Together: To Mary Alice. To Mary Alice. 敬玛丽·艾莉丝 敬玛丽·艾莉丝

Lynette: Let’s get this show on the road. 让我们整装待发吧

Gaby: You guys check out Mary Alice’s clothes. 你们快来看看玛丽·艾莉丝的衣服

——>> Size eight? Ha! She always told me she was a size six. 八号的 哈……她一直说她穿六号

——>> I guess we found the skeleton in her closet. 她的小秘密曝光了

Narrator: Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite. 这不算秘密 加布丽尔 还有呢

Gaby: What’s that? 那是什么

Bree: A letter addressed to Mary Alice. 一封给玛丽·艾莉丝的信

Narrator: How ironic. 真是讽刺

——>> To have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, 我一直小心翼翼、竭尽所能要保守的秘密

——>> treated so casually. 如此轻易地被发现了

Lynette: What are you doing? That’s private. 你干什么呢 这可是隐私

Gaby: It’s open. What’s the big deal? 这已经打开了 没关系的

Letter: I KNOW WHAT YOU DID我知道你干的好事

——>> IT MAKES ME SICK真恶心

——>> I’M GOING TO TELL我要告诉别人

Susan: What does this mean? 这是什么意思

Lynette: I don’t know. But check out the postmark. 不知道 不过看这邮戳

Bree: Oh, my god. She got it the day she died. 天哪 是她自杀那天收到的

Gaby: Do you think this is why she…? 会不会就是因为这个,她才……

Narrator: I’m so sorry, girls. 对不起 姐妹们

——>> I never wanted you to be burdened with this. 我本不想让你们卷进来

Susan: Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do? 玛丽·艾莉丝  你做了什么

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

评论(1)

  • X22loalo 2024年7月11日 上午11:11

    Hey people!!!!!
    Good mood and good luck to everyone!!!!!

本站所有资源版权均属于原作者所有,这里所提供资源均只能用于参考学习用,请勿直接商用。若由于商用引起版权纠纷,一切责任均由使用者承担。更多说明请参考 VIP介绍。

最常见的情况是下载不完整: 可对比下载完压缩包的与网盘上的容量,若小于网盘提示的容量则是这个原因。这是浏览器下载的bug,建议用百度网盘软件或迅雷下载。 若排除这种情况,可在对应资源底部留言,或联络我们。

对于会员专享、私藏软件、高频短语、句型结构、修辞应用等类型的素材,文章内用于介绍的图片通常并不包含在对应可供下载素材包内。这些相关商业图片需另外购买,且本站不负责(也没有办法)找到出处。 同样地一些字体文件也是这种情况,但部分素材会在素材包内有一份字体下载链接清单。

如果您已经成功付款但是网站没有弹出成功提示,请联系站长提供付款信息为您处理

源码素材属于虚拟商品,具有可复制性,可传播性,一旦授予,不接受任何形式的退款、换货要求。请您在购买获取之前确认好 是您所需要的资源